This party is for garden and nature lovers alike. Your little one will learn the history of our 1860s farmstead and get their hands dirty by pitching in. They will enjoy guided hands-on activities such as doing a plant scavenger hunt through our various gardens, some basic garden maintenance, and take home their own mini planter.
This party is for the animal fanatic in your life. Learn about the animals that we have at our Village with our animal expert. Participate in activities such as brushing our donkeys, feeding the chickens, and more. Party guests will also participate in an animal themed craft.
Ever wonder what a proper tea party looks like? Now you can have one! This party will teach you some basics about Victorian manners and hosting parties. Guests will also participate in a real tea party in one of our houses (up to 8 tea party participants, another building will be available for larger parties).
Bonnie and Clyde have just robbed the Citizen’s Bank on Main Street. It is up to the birthday child and their group of detectives to recover what was stolen by following the clues. Along the trail, guests will learn about life and law in the Old West.
- Up to 10 kids = $250
- Each additional child = $12.00
- Up to 10 adults = Free
- Each additional adult = $ 9.00
- Members of Dallas Heritage Village will receive a $10 discount off the total price of the birthday party.
- Wagon Rides (available on Saturdays, weather and animals permitting), Donation to the Wagon
We are located on 13 wooded acres just south of downtown Dallas. Parties must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
- Payment: We require a $50.00 nonrefundable deposit due when the party is booked. Dallas Heritage Village will contact the hosting party one week prior to the date of the party to acquire the rest of the party balance. Party must be paid in full before arrival.
- Party Times: Birthday Parties are available Saturdays from 10:30 – 12:30 or 1:00 – 3:00 and Sundays 1:00 – 3:00.
- Weather: DHV is an outdoor museum. Parties are held rain or shine, so remind guests to dress for the weather.
For more information or to book a party, please contact Director of Education, Mandy Haltom at (214) 413-3669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.