Dallas Heritage Village is an immersive history museum, located in the rapidly redeveloping Cedars neighborhood. DHV welcomes a diverse audience of schools, local families and tourists. Our vision is to be a place to make history in the heart of the Cedars neighborhood.
Dallas Heritage Village is seeking a friendly, efficient individual to serve as Administrative Assistant. This position will be the initial contact for education program bookings and will manage that process. This position will also provide support for various accounting functions.
This position requires exceptional customer service skills and an ability to think creatively and demonstrate flexibility as part of a small staff with finite resources. Great organizational skills and an attention to detail, and thrives on keeping things running smoothly in a fluid environment. Data entry or book keeping experience preferred, as well as being comfortable with technology, especially Excel and QuickBooks.
- Book groups for educational programming, including field trips
- Provide information to schools and groups to aid in their overall visitor experience
- Provide, receive and track contracts, invoices, and other paperwork relating to reservations
- Assist in management of retail operations.
- Assist accounting contractor. This includes data entry, preparing deposits, processing invoices and making payments.
This is a part-time position working approximately 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday. The work environment is casual, the schedule is flexible, and the position accrues PTO. Compensation is $15/hour.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Position is open until filled.